Status
Not open for further replies.

indra11tng

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
Emsisoft Mobile Security is a next-gen security solution for Android devices focused on little (to zero) system or battery impact while providing access to a number of security functions in order to help you have a safer and more informed Android experience.

Protects your Android smartphone and tablet from dangers awaiting on the internet.

• Scans all stored files for malware infections.
  • Real time protection that blocks malicious apps as they arrive.
  • Surf protection that blocks access to dangerous websites.
  • Anti-Theft to lock or wipe the device remotely when stolen or lost.
  • Privacy audit for installed apps.
We’d like to invite interested users to join our beta test for Emsisoft Mobile Security. Check out details on the Emsisoft Mobile Security page.

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/13810-emsisoft-mobile-security-1005-public-beta-available/

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@MalwareDetective Was that info posted in their Beta forums? Also would you know if they'll have free version released, or paid only?

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
But please notice that they are not using Bitdefender Database in this mobile version. All the detection is based just on emsisoft engine (Not the whole engine, They build specific one just for mobile malware's)
Really? I was sure they use Bitdefender database.

@MalwareDetective Was that info posted in their Beta forums? Also would you know if they'll have free version released, or paid only?
It was posted here.

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
It would be just Paid... You can use free trial for 30 days.

Really? I was sure they use Bitdefender database.
I'll check that again, Maybe I was wrong

EDIT: I have post a thread in the testing forum about that. Will update as soon as I'll get answer

Last edited:
Reactions: Koroke San and Ink

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
i`m running qihu 360 and fell pretty safe. home i`m not mistaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.