Q&A Emsisoft trial version

Pano

Level 1
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Hello,

Long time ago i tried emsisoft anti-malware but caused a system problem and uninstalled it after few days.
In these days i would like to try again how it's work but Emsisoft antimalware says my trial period has expired.
Anyone know something solution (promotion, trial promotion) how can i use it again for 30 days?
Thanks!

p.s: Sorry for my bad english knowledge. I hope you can understand me :D

OS
Windows 10
Hello,

Long time ago i tried emsisoft anti-malware but caused a system problem and uninstalled it after few days.
In these days i would like to try again how it's work but Emsisoft antimalware says my trial period has expired.
Anyone know something solution (promotion, trial promotion) how can i use it again for 30 days?
Thanks!

There was a promo about a week ago which gave away free keys for the product for 1 year. Only way to get another trial is either to reformat your OS or install Emsisoft in a VM.

koko

Level 5
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Hello,

Thanks!

A couple of years ago, I also had trouble with it, lot's of shutdown / startup slowdown's. It's all fixed now.

As Paul Lee already said, there was a promo. I think they will do another one, with Christmas. If you are a student(only if you are), you can get 50% off. Just send them a e-mail.

D

Deleted member 65228

Contact Emsisoft via the support via the website (e-mail or form) and they should be able to help. I'm sure they will be kind enough to let you use another 30-day trial, or at-least a reduced time trial. You could also use a Virtual Machine if your system is good enough and if you know how to and trial it on there to test it out for awhile.

Umbra

Level 85
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
From what I know, they record the MAC address or serial number of the hard drive, but I may be wrong.
EAM is mapped to machine ID, but the license (single machine) allows you 5 changes a day until the license is locked for 24h.
Obviously, you have to un-license a machine before installing the license to another.