Advice Request Emsisoft trial version

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibro

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 10, 2017
Hello,

Long time ago i tried emsisoft anti-malware but caused a system problem and uninstalled it after few days.
In these days i would like to try again how it's work but Emsisoft antimalware says my trial period has expired.
Anyone know something solution (promotion, trial promotion) how can i use it again for 30 days?
Thanks!

p.s: Sorry for my bad english knowledge. I hope you can understand me :D

Reactions: Faybert and shmu26

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
Hello,

Long time ago i tried emsisoft anti-malware but caused a system problem and uninstalled it after few days.
In these days i would like to try again how it's work but Emsisoft antimalware says my trial period has expired.
Anyone know something solution (promotion, trial promotion) how can i use it again for 30 days?
Thanks!

There was a promo about a week ago which gave away free keys for the product for 1 year. Only way to get another trial is either to reformat your OS or install Emsisoft in a VM.

Reactions: Tibro and koko

koko

Level 5
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
Hello,

Thanks!

A couple of years ago, I also had trouble with it, lot's of shutdown / startup slowdown's. It's all fixed now.

As Paul Lee already said, there was a promo. I think they will do another one, with Christmas. If you are a student(only if you are), you can get 50% off. Just send them a e-mail.

D

Deleted member 65228

Contact Emsisoft via the support via the website (e-mail or form) and they should be able to help. I'm sure they will be kind enough to let you use another 30-day trial, or at-least a reduced time trial. You could also use a Virtual Machine if your system is good enough and if you know how to and trial it on there to test it out for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.