End-of-Availability announcement for Norton Studio

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Studio is no longer available for download from the Microsoft Store as of September 20, 2019.

Why is Norton Studio no longer available?

We strive to provide industry-leading and relevant security to help protect your devices and the information on them. From time to time, we assess our offerings and features to ensure value to our consumers and partners. As a result, we have decided to retire Norton Studio on Microsoft Windows platform.

Is there a replacement solution for Norton Studio?

There is no direct replacement for Norton Studio. However, if you are a current customer you can download the Norton Security app from the Microsoft Store and sign in with your existing subscription.

For more information, refer to End-of-Availability announcement for Norton Studio KB article.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I've been using Norton products off-and-on for over 10 years.

Somehow I never became aware that Norton Studio even existed.

I guess I won't miss it.

But thank you MalwareTips Bot for letting us know.

1576530794461.png

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I think it's among the top 3 in the industry, a pity that privacy / data collection makes me stay away from it
Indeed it is very good....I wouldn't be too concerned about data collection...all of them collect some form of data to be effective...Nevertheless if you are not an international terrorist you have nothing to worry about....;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.