show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Every time I manually check for updates, he comes there. If confirmed after success, he will reappear.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Reboot
sfc
Windows built-in troubleshooting tools

There is no change in the phenomenon.
Oddly enough, it's already in the list of successful updates.

I will leave it as it is because it is not harmful, but I think it is related to the upgrade that will be distributed soon, so please let me know if you have any information.🥸

キャプチャ.PNG

The date will be updated to the latest applied time, but you will be prompted to install it every time you check.:unsure:

3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Oddly enough, it's already in the list of successful updates.

I will leave it as it is because it is not harmful, but I think it is related to the upgrade that will be distributed soon, so please let me know if you have any information.🥸

View attachment 257954
The date will be updated to the latest applied time, but you will be prompted to install it every time you check.:unsure:
View attachment 257955
Try this:

Upvote 0

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
I believe this update KB4023057 appears back again before every major version upgrade of Windows, this time Windows 10 - 21H1

This is far from being the first time Microsoft has pushed the KB4023057 update, and it's not hard to understand why. This update improves the reliability of the Windows Update Service components which will prove so essential when a bigger feature update is released later in the year. [...]

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.