Energy Drinks: Are they bad for health?

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Maybe, but so are many other things also. As my pretty rough job what i have choise in young dude, i got to nowadays when i have get some more age, my 2x 2,5dl coffee in morning + 0,5dl energydrink, so i woke up. Before that i have made my every morning run in forest. + Cold shower after that of course. So, at job i may drink another 0,5dl energyrink depend of the day, So, afterall, listen children Lol! Remember brush your teeth every morning and evening before sleeping. And when/if you drink energydrink it's good to brush ur teeth or (swished with water?) your mouth after that. Dentist is ur best friend :p ... And yes still alive :eek:

Last edited:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I have to confess that I am addicted to energy drinks , but reduced the usage only to when I really need it. For example when I had a bad night rest and have a long work day ahead of me. They are bad for your health ( sugar and cafeïne in high dosages) as long as you do not get addicted to the stuff you will be all right. Sometimes my bowels do not think I tread them nice because of my ibs I get cramps and tummy aches:(

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.