Enigma Software Group Files Suit Against Malwarebytes

H

hjlbx

Thread author
Could ESG be working with the US Government giving backdoor access through SpyHunter. It's just a thought as ESG are extremely defensive when it comes to negative reviews, using offensive methods to mute views and opinions of others.

Solely my opinion.

Their perspective is probably that they're being persecuted. There are other vendors that perceive any "negative" statement the same way and behave badly or inappropriately in various ways...

Reactions: XhenEd

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well Enigma totally denies any allegations but through out the years; some questionable behaviors occurred on their software.

Sounds minor to some but that's a big deal for majority. When we say misinterpretation of advertisement then seems Enigma does it indirectly.

Reactions: Wave and XhenEd

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I was waiting for this. Now Malwarebytes will be able to crush ESG not only in the virtual world, but in the real one as well. I wish that company would just die already.

Reactions: Wave and XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.