This setup configuration may put your device at risk .
We don't recommend that other members use this security setup. We cannot be held responsible for problems that may occur to your device by using this security setup.
This setup configuration doesn't have a backup plan. We strongly recommend to add a backup solution for your data so that you can restore it in the case of an emergency.
Backing up allows the recovery of data that has been lost due of a malware attack (eg. ransomware) or a hard disk crash. In such events you might lose family photos, your music collection, documents, or financial data. Backups are fast and simple to perform so it should be done on a regular basis.
2.1 When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES:
- a) Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our website.
- b) Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number and mobile network information.
- c) Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters and for any other purposes.
- d) Information collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer`s hard drive that allows a Website to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personally Identifiable Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some website features that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly. To support the personalized features of our website (such as your country and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer`s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered website user. We do not, however, use so-called “surveillance” cookies that track your activity elsewhere on the Web. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”).