erreale

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Remove SD Maid, because the built-in cleaner / optimizer is perfect and SD Maid was useless.

erreale

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
1 ) Remove Kaspersky.
I use the built-in Antivirus, with real-time control and the ability to choose between databases: Avast, AVL, and Tencent.
The other functions of KIS such as Block app, Call Blocker, block for privacy and anti-theft I got all from built-in features of ANDROID8/MIUI.

2) Replaced Adguard with Blokada

Last edited:

erreale

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Disregarding the price, can the Poco stand a chance against OnePlus 6?

Chipset, Processor, and GPU are the same for both phones. Updates are quick for both. Oneplus has a slightly better camera thanks to the optical stabilizer. On the other hand, PocoF1 has expandable memory and a better battery. I think that Poco is a worthy rival.

Reactions: RXZ6Q and upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.