ESC (Eurovision Song Contest) 2016

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Just a very small random mix of all the songs ( 42 ) that will be presented in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 on the 10th,12th and 14th this month in Sweden. Check them out, enjoy and please cast your vote if you like. :)

Click on the Spoiler button to show the video.

1. Albania

2. Australia

3. Lithuania

4. Spain

Last edited:

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Can't really decide between #2 and #3, but as #2 kinda reminds me of German "Ghost" by Jamie-Lee K., I'll choose #3 :)
I like the emotions shown in the vid also very much:)

Great mix @upnorth, thank you for sharing :)

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Please try to keep any comments/replies civil and normal as I never started this thread for flaming, harshness or rudness in any shape or form against any country/part etc no matter what one may feel or think. It's just music so please enjoy! :)

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
I wasn't absolutely not expecting them as a winner :) Great job :) It was an awesome evening :)

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.