Battle ESET 6 vs MSE vs comodo AV with comodo FW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
currently i use MSE with comodo firewall and im not happy with MSE as it seems to be for the general home user i would like to know there pro's and cons and there detection rates as im looking ffor a new AV since im doing an online scan with eset 6 and its found 7 threats

D

Deleted member 178

Just installed ESS on a clean system (RX snapshot done after installation), set HIPS on Learning Mode for few hours; all other modules set on "Paranoid Mode".
I like its firewall, very detailed.

It uses around 150mb RAM but normal since signature are cached on RAM, i feel no slowdowns.

Not to say its UI is the best one i ever saw, clean , simple, small fonts and graphism; very professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.