Products to compare
ESET Internet Security 2019 vs McAfee Internet Security 2019
Compare
Usability
Performance and System Impact
Computer protection (Antivirus engine, Heuristic engine)
Internet protection (Web Guard, Anti-Phishing, Antispam, Browser extension)
Proactive protection (Behavior blocker, HIPS, Sandbox)
Network protection (Firewall, Botnet protection)
Banking & Payments protection

Nevi

Level 4
Verified
I have always liked Eset. McAfee and Norton was the two to omit. Norton has cleaned their act up quiet a lot, so I don't know whether McAfee has done the same. But I dont install it. I have OCD about too many resources and mediocre protection.

Last edited:

Dave Russo

Level 9
Verified
My vote is for Eset, Scroll to the programs part on this site and under Eset you can import configuration that Roboman has posted,really light,solid program, just need a little patience, firewall real chatty,if you add configuration.I can not say McAfee is bad,but it sure used to be, but then again so was Norton.gl

• Thanks
Reactions: Brie and bribon77

Alexhousek

Level 1
My vote is for Eset, Scroll to the programs part on this site and under Eset you can import configuration that Roboman has posted,really light,solid program, just need a little patience
Forgive my ignorance, but where do you find the "programs part on this site"??

Dave Russo

Level 9
Verified
Forgive my ignorance, but where do you find the "programs part on this site"??
Click on Forums then scroll down to Security Software, there you will see a list of AVs, click on Eset then you will see Robomans post,keep going down you will see in RED letters ,WAIT, ROBO! I'm too lazy! Can't I just import your configuration file to my ESET product? There you will see a download link ,send it to your desktop, Open Eset cick SETUP then on the bottom,Import/Export settings.Gl

• Thanks
Reactions: Brie