Software to Compare
ESET Internet Security 2019 vs McAfee Internet Security 2019

Nevi

Level 7
Verified
I have always liked Eset. McAfee and Norton was the two to omit. Norton has cleaned their act up quiet a lot, so I don't know whether McAfee has done the same. But I dont install it. I have OCD about too many resources and mediocre protection.

Last edited:

Dave Russo

Level 14
Verified
My vote is for Eset, Scroll to the programs part on this site and under Eset you can import configuration that Roboman has posted,really light,solid program, just need a little patience, firewall real chatty,if you add configuration.I can not say McAfee is bad,but it sure used to be, but then again so was Norton.gl

Alexhousek

Level 2
My vote is for Eset, Scroll to the programs part on this site and under Eset you can import configuration that Roboman has posted,really light,solid program, just need a little patience

Forgive my ignorance, but where do you find the "programs part on this site"??

Dave Russo

Level 14
Verified
Forgive my ignorance, but where do you find the "programs part on this site"??
Click on Forums then scroll down to Security Software, there you will see a list of AVs, click on Eset then you will see Robomans post,keep going down you will see in RED letters ,WAIT, ROBO! I'm too lazy! Can't I just import your configuration file to my ESET product? There you will see a download link ,send it to your desktop, Open Eset cick SETUP then on the bottom,Import/Export settings.Gl