ESET Internet Security 2019 vs McAfee Internet Security 2019

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Lately, I have seen more positive reviews of MIS 2019, and in some cases EIS 2019 ranked lower.

If you had to choose, which one would make you feel more secure, and which of the two do you think is better?

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I have always liked Eset. McAfee and Norton was the two to omit. Norton has cleaned their act up quiet a lot, so I don't know whether McAfee has done the same. But I dont install it. I have OCD about too many resources and mediocre protection.

Last edited:

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
My vote is for Eset, Scroll to the programs part on this site and under Eset you can import configuration that Roboman has posted,really light,solid program, just need a little patience, firewall real chatty,if you add configuration.I can not say McAfee is bad,but it sure used to be, but then again so was Norton.gl

• Thanks
Reactions: Brie and bribon77

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Forgive my ignorance, but where do you find the "programs part on this site"??
Click on Forums then scroll down to Security Software, there you will see a list of AVs, click on Eset then you will see Robomans post,keep going down you will see in RED letters ,WAIT, ROBO! I'm too lazy! Can't I just import your configuration file to my ESET product? There you will see a download link ,send it to your desktop, Open Eset cick SETUP then on the bottom,Import/Export settings.Gl

• Thanks
Reactions: Brie

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.