Expired Eset Internet security 365 days for free Australia

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It is the worst Eset giveaway that I have encountered. It is almost impossible to get eset keys. I used Vpn services with Australian ip. After you complete a form with details and click ,,get protected,, it shows you will receive a code soon. But nothing happens, no email with a eset code comes. Finally I managed to get some eset codes.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Same here. I tried and it's not working. Need one code badly.

You should try to get it by doing several times changing emails (you can use a disposable time). Although it shows that you will receive a code soon it doesn't mean that you will get it :) Just do it again for several times. By the way if you get a message like ,,Come back later,, it means that your Ip exceeded the number of attempts. You have to obtain a new IP. But after 24 hours you can use this IP again. It smth like a server protection that doesn't allow you to get more codes

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It is a good giveaway for a frogboy (our frogboy from MT) because he lives in Australia and can get eset codes :)
One more thing to add..... the eset can block such codes finally for non Australian users as it did last year :(

Reactions: BugCode and frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
You should try to get it by doing several times changing emails (you can use a disposable time). Although it shows that you will receive a code soon it doesn't mean that you will get it :) Just do it again for several times. By the way if you get a message like ,,Come back later,, it means that your Ip exceeded the number of attempts. You have to obtain a new IP. But after 24 hours you can use this IP again. It smth like a server protection that doesn't allow you to get more codes
Trying it now will see how I go. Cheers. ;)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I live in Australia, but could not receive a license, after trying with multiple email addresses during the last day. I was being told that email address had already been used, or the from would seem to submit, but I would not receive a license.

However, I was just able to receive a license by using a temporary email address from Guerrilla Mail.

ant_gamal

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
i got keys using ibvpn and works on my pcs and laptop

do not use email registered before in eset also if you used email with vpn app detected with them they will not send key

must use paid vpn
public one not get any thing

also some vpn not get it

Reactions: brambedkar59
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.