RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Hello @amir 957,

As an active ESET user i can certainly confirm that ESET Internet Security v11 is a real solid piece of software. Default it's pretty mediocre, but if you go through all the configuration you'll achieve a level of lockdown on the PC that almost no software can give you.

By enabling PUP detection, PDP detection, Firewall and HIPS on interactive mode, and lots more (configuration possibilities are insanely high, it's very interesting how you can tweak this program) you can literally chain your PC and lock it down. Meaning: excellent behaviour blocker through combination of firewall, HIPS and LiveGrid, excellent PUP detection (best on the business) and great protection against network attacks.

As for F-Secure, i have never been a big fan. I used it back then and it was pretty light to the system but the false positives was dangerously high, and still is. I would not recommend it for daily usage.

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
I always hated ESET because of its ugly Robot logo lol! But last week I downloaded and activated trial then I immediately fall in love with it. Very configurable. Protection is as same as Kaspersky! I don't know about F-secure since I never used it!

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
I always hated ESET because of its ugly Robot logo lol! But last week I downloaded and activated trial then I immediately fall in love with it. Very configurable. Protection is as same as Kaspersky! I don't know about F-secure since I never used it!
LOL I love that Robot :love: He's like my personal bodyguard against online threats.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.