Expired ESET Mobile Security for Android device - 1 or 2 years free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
ESET Mobile Security for Android device - 1 or 2 years free
-for celebrate this 2014 Black Friday-
Only available to residents of North America (US and Canada)!

ESET is offering ESET Mobile Security Free for 1 or 2 year for a limited time.Just need to visit below page and scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find 1 or 2 years of subscription for free.

Note:
This offer requires your credit card/banking card information and is only valid for USA and Canada users.

How it works:
1.Use US Proxy/Cyberghost or any US IP's (US IP's from here:http://spys.ru/en/) or simply with ZenMate choose location US.
2.Go to this page:http://www.eset.com/us/store/ and scroll down.You will see 2 years of subscription for free.
3.Enter a valid info:e-mail/credit card number/phone number/home adress
4.Get the key.

grid-header-ems-holidaypromo-free.png

Terms:
ESET Mobile Security - Proactive and powerful security with anti-theft, app scan and anti-phishing

New license, 2 years, 1 device
Download version (no CD shipment)
Includes complimentary Cybersecurity Training and Free U.S.-based Technical Technical Support

Note:
This promo works for Android v.2.3 or higher/Windows Mobile :5.0/6.0/6.1/6.5 and Symbian^3 /S60

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This requires entering your Credit card/Banking card information.This appears to be a reseller site also and not an official ESET site.

This 2 year promo gives you (2) 1 year keys in an email after you enter your details :confused:
(1) Username & Password which expires in 2015 - expires 11/27/2015
(1) Username & Password which expires in 2016 - expires 11/27/2016

I have activated it with the 2016 Username & Password which activates it for 2 years.Installed and working for now

Seems a bit odd to me.I would caution against using your personal banking information.You can probably figure out how to get it but the way to accomplish it will not be discussed here.

Last edited:
Reactions: PVA_BR

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Note:How to get more licenses:just using the same information and same e-mail just go back and click again on 'Proceed to Checkout' to repeat the purchase action.

I wouldn't recommend to use the same email to repeat the purchase action. It is better to create new accounts with different emails to get keys. From my own experience for many years doing this will reduce the possibility of blocking keys

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Note:How to get more licenses:just using the same information and same e-mail just go back and click again on 'Proceed to Checkout' to repeat the purchase action.

It is still only going to give you a (2) year key which expires 2 years from the date you generate it

Please do not post any instructions or links to sites that generate fake information.

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

az19

Level 1
Nov 30, 2013
This promo requires private info so it is hard to get many keys. I don't have any credit card now. If anybody had more than one, kindly give me one key. Thank you very much.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It looks like that the promo is already expired. Going through the process of checkout it shows full price instead of $ 0 (as it was yesterday).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.