Expired ESET NOD32 Smart Security 3 PCs / 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
They have a habit of doing this with 90 day giveaways.They will say they are going to send it in 24 hours but it never comes.

I would say that this is over and they are not going to send anymore keys.

Quad

Level 1
Verified
Mar 2, 2013
After you fill your information, this is what you'll get:
Error!

Error. To receive the bonus you have to take part in the competition. Upload your work to the gallery and wait until approved by a moderator within 24 hours.
--Google Translate

The OP didn't bother to clarify this which caused all this confusion.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Quad said:
After you fill your information, this is what you'll get:
Error!

Error. To receive the bonus you have to take part in the competition. Upload your work to the gallery and wait until approved by a moderator within 24 hours.
--Google Translate

The OP didn't bother to clarify this which caused all this confusion.

The OP did not need to clarify anything when this was posted almost 1 week ago.When it started there were specific instructions posted after that along with translations.

This originally sent out the activation codes.There was no errors like the one you have received.

This has obviously come to an end because nobody is going to receive anymore activation codes with that error .They will not come in 24 hours.

I am going to close this thread.If someone has some relevant information that this is working again please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.