Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
guiseppe said:
What system are you running it on Windows 7 or 8,32-bit or 64-bit?Is it a trial key or a key from a site that posts keys? I have never had a problem running it.I havent used it in a while,since Beta & RC editions are almost over and Installers expire in about a month.I will run ESET in VM and run the Password Decoder and report back as soon as possible

hi thanx for your reply i am running windows 7 32bit my official key ran out 10 days ago now using
a key from a site

it will bring up the key but not correctt password as i sort of remember it being a nickname of sorts i used , but it brings up the "decoded password as a series of letters which i 100% didnt use.(but still tried) its not a "trial" key

This doesnt bring up a password that you made to password protect the program.This Decodes the License Password. When you click on license details you will see the Username:EAV or Trial-12345678 and then Password:********** Password cannot be viewed so if you run this program it will Decode your License Password which is encrypted.If you couldnt remember your License details you can copy the Username which is displayed but the password is hidden.You would have to go to ESET and retrieve your license details to get your password back.Instead you run this program which you now have your License password back.

***Your key from a site will meet a guaranteed early death so check your PM for a New Years Present

DarkPhoeniX

Feb 28, 2014
Reactions: Exterminator
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.