Expired ESET Premium 2year 5 seats $68

Expired Giveaways
21 Replies 2,543 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Thread details
Promo page
https://www.softwaredirect.com/en_us/eset-home-premium-2025-5-devices-2-years.html
Event start
Nov 24, 2025
Event end
Dec 24, 2025
How to get a license
Buy it
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Address and location
Yeap and don't buy classes on stack social. Many of them are expired. Or so was my experience when I tried a Rust class

The only thing I buy at SS is software. I.e. Adguard Family $12 etc etc
Another good tip! I've bought AdGuard & ESET. May buy a cheapo Win 11 Pro key when I buy new hardware in the new year.
 
Another good tip! I've bought AdGuard & ESET. May buy a cheapo Win 11 Pro key when I buy new hardware in the new year.
I'm also considering Adguard VPN 5-year subscription. It is one of the only VPNs that works in Egypt. I learnt that the VPN comes with Adguard DNS Personal plan included so that's a plus for me.


Just got Adguard VPN and I confirm that it comes with Adguard DNS Personal as a gift.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top