Battle Eset Smart Security 7 vs Bitdefender Internet Security 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

potinglin

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Sep 28, 2013
Which one give better protection? Eset Smart Security 7 vs Bitdefender Internet Security 2014

randj89

Level 4
Verified
May 7, 2014
For me they are both great and as always you have to try them both to judge! Bitdefender has great protection but its extremely heavy on system resources and ESET has great protection as well and its super lightweight on system resources. So for me ESET would be ideal!

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Hello everyone!

Without a doubt, I choose ESET Smart Security 7, Bitdefender is still too much heavy to be used dailyly on some computers, unlike ESET, which may be less powerful, but so much more lightweight! ^^

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
Frankly, BD doesn't have a higher detection. They both more or less cover the same but to me Eset has always been stable and i can't say the same for BD. No contest whatsoever here as far as im concerned.

Reactions: PlayerFromTheITtic
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.