Battle ESET Smart Security vs Avast Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden King

Level 1
Oct 15, 2014
ESET comes with only very useful but essential functions.
It's more lightweight and easy to use.
It can be easily uninstalled in Control Panel.
So, one more vote for ESET.

Reactions: Kent

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
OMG, wanted to try avast premier but after looking at it, will stick with eset smart security :p
upload_2015-7-20_14-28-49.png

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
ESET. Gives the user more power than Avast. I don't even think Avast allows the user to make a detected file excluded incase it's a false positive. You have to go into virus chest. With ESET, you can do it on detection. I'm a sucker for user control. Always will be. Avast isn't dumbed down, it just doesn't include exclusions on detection which is a big problem for me since I used unknown tools sometimes.

If an AV is dumbed down, I simply can't use it. I MUST have control over it, not the other way around. These are my files it's screwing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.