Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
If you have Google Play Store on your TV, your OS is Android.

IoT FREE Features
  • Antivirus
  • Ransomware Shield
  • Automatic update of virus database
  • USB On-The-Go Scanner
  • Real-Time protection
  • Anti-Phishing PREMIUM
  • Scheduled scan PREMIUM
PREMIUM
  • Pay once, use it on up to 5 devices (smartphones or tablets with Mobile Security & Antivirus) - connected to the same Google Account.
  • 30 days for FREE
Android TV OS (Android 5.0 (API level 21) or higher)

Android TV is supported by these manufacturers : Sony, Philips, Asus, B&O, Bouygues Telecom (Bbox Miami), CCC Mobile (Air Stick)[1], Free/Iliad (Freebox Mini 4K), LeEco (Super4 X Series), NVIDIA (Shield TV Console), RCA, Sharp, TCL, Xiaomi (Mi Box) and others.

blackice

Level 1
Has anybody tried this app? I manage my smart tv by keeping it off the network other than updating occasionally and using a streaming box. My approach has been to protect IoT devices through network protection. Thinking of messing around with this.

Reactions: upnorth

upnorth

Level 29
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
Tried the app on a Android media box, but can't really say how effective it actually is. Esets engine is in general a very good product. Fast installing and did automatic scan both the box and an extra attached USB device every time after a restart. One can also set schedule scans but that and few extra features is lost after 30 days when the Premium period runs out. It still have good enough protection even after 30 days and if the TVbox got infected anyway, factory reset. :emoji_v:

blackice

Level 1
Reactions: upnorth