Not open for further replies.

Malakke

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2013
Ok, so :
  • first i added update scheduled task,
  • Then i putted that event trigger task should be "User logon" with interval 1 houre
  • Next step i made "Wait until the next scheduled time"

And other thing i have changed under "Regular automatic update" is "Run the task as soon as possible" instead of "Wait until the next scheduled time" that was by default.

Well, i've found a partial solution (under testing)

- Create an update schedule task, named Logon Update

- Put that event trigger task should be "User logon" with interval 1 hour

- Next step, "Run the task as soon as possible"

It's better if you close session before your computer sleeps.

Also i've modified some parameters from task "Regular automatic update" as time (28 min. instead 1 hour), and if the task did not run "Run the task as soon as possible"

Last edited:
Reactions: Cehson and Maxxx58

Cehson

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2014
Yes, this adjustmens are logical and i think it should work. I dont know the reason why we are having this prob in first place, but playing with options in scheduler should fix the issue. My Eset SS is working like a charm...loving the program and am thankfull for MT for giveaway of the license :)))

Malakke

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2013
Yes, this adjustmens are logical and i think it should work. I dont know the reason why we are having this prob in first place, but playing with options in scheduler should fix the issue. My Eset SS is working like a charm...loving the program and am thankfull for MT for giveaway of the license :)))

Well, these adjustments are working partially. If i close my session before my computer sleeps, thanks to "Logon Update" the database virus is updated. But if i don't close the session and leave the computer sleeps, when i wake it, i usually find a "Virusdatabase error... Server not found".

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.