ESET SS updates failed

I thought that problem is with the licenses, and than i activated official trial license, and again same problem appeard. Im done with Eset forever, not spending one dime for it.

Honestly, i didn't even noticed the program upgrade...but i think its possible that ita because of the new version. I could try the old version and see if it continues. Thank you for the sudgestion! Much ablidged :)

tallorder

Maxxx58, you will possibly find good luck, answers by asking more, and perhaps these guys can seek possible answers for you, to, if you go back to :
Huracan
Check through Internet Explorer that you are not using a proxy, sometimes spyware/Adware may reconfigure your Internet settings.
and
exterminator20 and/or
jamescv7.
http://malwaretips.com/members/exterminator20.2930/

In my case it happens even on fresh windows install, i'm using Win 8 64bit. Checked if i'm connected via proxy and result is negative. It's just all normal, and it just doesn't work. I'm scared to even try eset, because i hate putting one AV program over other on my system :/

In my case it happens even on fresh windows install, i'm using Win 8 64bit. Checked if i'm connected via proxy and result is negative. It's just all normal, and it just doesn't work. I'm scared to even try eset, because i hate putting one AV program over other on my system :/
Yes, fresh install of my computer has same problem

yongsua

The only temporary solution for me is to untick the auto-update after user logon and leave the auto-update every one hour ticked in the Schedule. You can of course create new update schedule for dial-up connection for the update parameter to work properly or create new update schedule and set to earlier or later time to update.

Thank You for the sudgestion, but i'll just use Emsisoft AM. I really believe it's not even worth the bother ;) (in my case at least)

I have an update..i won ESET license here on MT forum, and it works, i get updated normally. I seems problem is license related, but then i don't know why official trial license didn't work. Well, at the end i'm glad that it finally works. I see that Maxx also won the license, so i'm excited to hear from him also if it fixed the problem :)

I have an update..i won ESET license here on MT forum, and it works, i get updated normally. I seems problem is license related, but then i don't know why official trial license didn't work. Well, at the end i'm glad that it finally works. I see that Maxx also won the license, so i'm excited to hear from him also if it fixed the problem :)
I've just given my lucky license to my father for his machine. Because my license valid till 26/02/2017 :p. So I can't test as you