ESET Ultimate share give away

Member Chat
6 Replies 1,061 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Russo

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Dear Brethren of MalwareTips, I purchased awhile ago Eset Ultimate,it came with 10 activations, I have 4, I would like to give(share is how the program calls it).if you want a activation good until 02/17/27 pm me with your email, I will not share your information with anyone( 1 stipulation first 4 that response is it, also I will not respond after the 4 are taken, be a little patent as my work schedule will affect my response
 
Last edited:
That's very generous of you! Members, please remember to PM your email to claim an activation. Remember, it's first come, first served. Thanks for sharing!
 
Dear Brethren of MalwareTips, I purchased awhile ago Eset Ultimate,it came with 10 activations, I have 4, I would like to give(share is how the program calls it).if you want a activation good until 02/17/27 pm me with your email, I will not share your information with anyone( 1 stipulation first 4 that response is it, also I will not respond after the 4 are taken, be a little patent as my work schedule will affect my response
Thank you for being generous. May i have a key? i can't pm you.
1748326469218.png
 
Dear Brethren of MalwareTips, I purchased awhile ago Eset Ultimate,it came with 10 activations, I have 4, I would like to give(share is how the program calls it).if you want a activation good until 02/17/27 pm me with your email, I will not share your information with anyone( 1 stipulation first 4 that response is it, also I will not respond after the 4 are taken, be a little patent as my work schedule will affect my response
I can't send a private message, so I can take it.
 
Sorry I can't seem to PM you, but that would be greatly appreciated, if you still have some left. Thank You
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top