Eugenuine Security Center (A Sandbox/Virtualization Software)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Eugenuine Security Center was developed by SmartTech LLC as a complex solution to protect and control applications on your PC.

Eugenuine Security Center combines a set of applications (plugins) which creates a safe environment for working with Internet, with potentially dangerous software, confidential data or particular objects of file system on your PC. It is shipped with a variety of applications such as:
Eugenuine Mirage – fast virtual environment, to provide safe Internet surfing and prevent malicious software to escape from virtual environment.
Eugenuine Gateman–application activity monitor, which integrates with the OS
Eugenuine Virtual Desktop – virtual desktop, which allows installing new applications into virtual environment, access and run them from it.
Eugenuine FileLocker – an utitlity which provides a convenient wayto delete locked files.
Eugenuine Protector–behavioral analysis based antiviral solution, a leading product, shipped with Eugenuine Security Center. Protects against any kind of threats, brings a safe way to work within Network.

Link

URLVoid Result SAFE

Its a similar for being a sandboxie, Bufferzone Pro and others however a young product that hasn't popularity much.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
The download installer is just a demo, therefore it can not be tested.
It never says anywhere on their site how much the full version costs.
You have to inquire by email to find out support@eugenuine.com

I find this very suspicious that they will not even give you a price of their product without you having to inquire not even a fully functioning trial.

Thanks.:D

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
Littlebits said:
The download installer is just a demo, therefore it can not be tested.
It never says anywhere on their site how much the full version costs.
You have to inquire by email to find out support@eugenuine.com

I find this very suspicious that they will not even give you a price of their product without you having to inquire not even a fully functioning trial.

was just about downloading it, thanks for the heads up. its a no go for me ...

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I can always give it ago, since it doesn't support Windows 8.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
McLovin said:
I can always give it ago, since it doesn't support Windows 8.

McLovin it is just a demo, it only functions as demonstrations.
It will not do anything because there is no reason to try it.

Do bother to even download it unless you can get a full trial version from the developer. It looks like abandonware.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Littlebits said:
McLovin it is just a demo, it only functions as demonstrations.
It will not do anything because there is no reason to try it.

Do bother to even download it unless you can get a full trial version from the developer. It looks like abandonware.

Seems too much effort contacting the developers. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.