Exclusive: John McAfee Wanted for Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
Antivirus pioneer John McAfee is on the run from murder charges, Belize police say. According to Marco Vidal, head of the national police force's Gang Suppression Unit, McAfee is a prime suspect in the murder of American expatriate Gregory Paul, who was gunned down Saturday night at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye.

Source

D

Deleted member 178

A (1) laptop computer brand and serial number unknown and (1) I-Phone was discovered missing.

McAfee new engine inside?

seeing shadow people in the corner of my eye,

Max Payne should investigate

I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown."

yo man, seriously...

the most effective way to take a dose is via rectal insertion, a procedure known as "plugging," writing: "Measure your dose, apply a small amount of saliva to just the tip of your middle finger, press it against the dose, insert.

come on... :D

Indeed, former friends of McAfee have said he could be extremely persistent and devious in trying to coerce women who rebuff his advances to have sex with him.

sure, if you start by the stuff above, no women dare to date you...

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Just when you thought you could forget about Comodo... it crops up again.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Very interesing phone call with McAfee : http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/11/john-mcafee-audio-interview/
Wired said:
Audio: McAfee, Still in Hiding, Predicts ‘They Will Track Me Down’

Antivirus pioneer John McAfee is still on the run, hiding in the bottoms of boats and cars, sleeping on a mattress infested with lice, and finally taking refuge in homes at undisclosed locations in Belize. “Obviously, given enough time, they will track me down,” he said in an exclusive interview this morning. “It’s just a matter of time.”

McAfee phoned me again at 6:13 a.m. Belize time and described his last 48 hours on the lam. With his permission I recorded our interview, which you can hear above.

McAfee, 67, is wanted for questioning in connection with the murder of Gregory Faull, a 52-year-old American expatriate and neighbor of McAfee’s. Faull was found dead in his villa Sunday morning, shot once in the back of the head. Faull had complained about the barking of McAfee’s dogs — he kept 11 at his beachside compound — and four of those dogs were poisoned Friday night.

When police arrived at McAfee’s property to question him and search the premises Sunday afternoon, McAfee hid, burying himself in sand and covering his head with a cardboard box. He says he spent 18 hours hiding on his property before slipping away.

Read more: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/11/john-mcafee-audio-interview/

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Wired said:
When police arrived at McAfee’s property to question him and search the premises Sunday afternoon, McAfee hid, burying himself in sand and covering his head with a cardboard box. He says he spent 18 hours hiding on his property before slipping away.

CAkoD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.