F-Secure combined with Cylance?

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
heavy overkill.....F-Secure is a complete security suite. He has a very good behavior blocker, so just need a webfilter/blocker
like "traffic light" and you are fine.
Cylance is more a wingman for main av with just signature-detection or anti-exe ( combo with Voodooshield or OSArmor)

Wraith

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
Personally I wouldn't bother with Cylance if you have F-Secure. Their DeepGuard module is really good and I just don't find any justification for spending money on 2 products that overlap to some extent. Instead I would suggest you to use Syshardener with F-Secure. Syshardener minimises the attack surfaces/vectors and hardens your OS against script viruses that most AV's are weak against.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.