Expired F-Secure Internet Security 2012 Free 6 Months License Subscription Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Download F-Secure Internet Security 2012 Free Trial with 6 Months License Subscription Key – We always need a antivirus or internet security program to secure our online, offline computer activities. There are many internet security programs among which F-secure is yet another best internet security suite which delivers excellence in technology and implementation. Today, I will share with you a promo where you can grab a free six month License Subscription Key for F-Secure Internet Security 2012. This should be a great news for those who want to try out this internet security software for free.

F-Secure Internet Security 2012 is a fast and easy-to-use software that keeps viruses, worms, spyware, and harmful Internet sites away from your computer efficiently and intuitively – all without compromising your PC performance, offering ultimate protection to ensure your peace of mind while surfing the Internet. It is not just the simple Internet Security but its the most advanced internet security which will deal with your internet application security, internet credit card security, internet data security, business internet security, laptop internet security, broadband internet security, usb internet security needs at its best.

496x355xF-Secure-Internet-Security-2012.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nT12u3VYrc.jpg

1. First visit the F-Secure Internet Security 2012 promotion page.

https://shop.f-secure.com/cgi-bin/dlreg/reg=DE?ID=FSIS12-CU&desid=CHIP-IS&src=chip13&omc=DE&oml=de&ecid=3465

Fill all requested fields and then click on the “Weiter” button. The page is in German, Google Translate may be help to you.

2. Wait a few minutes, You will get an email from f-secure with subject “Für Sie bis 30. November kostenlos: Der Testsieger von F-Secure (Up for your 30th November free: The winner of F-Secure)” containing your free License Subscription Key (shown as below, seems that everyone get the same license subscription key):

3. The Subscription Key you received is valid till December 7, 2012. After that, you can go back and apply another new Subscription Key which is valid for another 3 months. And you can get a total of 6 months free from September 2012 to March 2013.

4. Download F-Secure Internet Security 2012 from this link (online installer).

http://download.sp.f-secure.com/SE/Retail/installer/F-SecureNetworkInstaller.exe

Install and active full version with received license subscription key.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
Sorry but this giveaway has been posted several times already. Also, one should note that the key is the same for everybody and the license does not work on 2012 version. The giveaway is over a year old and is for the 2011 suite.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
The site clearly states the offer is for the 2012 version. The e-mail you receive also states the serial key is for F-Secure Internet Security 2012. The first key is good until November 30, 2012. The next offer would take you until March.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
Yes, I apparently misjudged the promo based off the URL. Sorry, my bad. Tobi will be Tobi. :angel:

I guess the promo is now the same as before except being for v2012.

maverick

Sep 9, 2012
Tobi said:
Yes, I apparently misjudged the promo based off the URL. Sorry, my bad. Tobi will be Tobi. :angel:

Another difference is that this is for 6 months while the earlier was for 12

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Tobi said:

lol. That's ok.

DeathCore

Sep 25, 2012
What you mention is a reference to RESTORE-RENEWAL FSECURE 2011.I have paid version, which was due to expire 30.9.2012.Z your link and downloaded everything I wanted installed.Ale wrote that the conflict Binary files, so I uninstalled everything from hard and FSecure internet connection error ... ok, but I did not get the browser atd.Instalation your link FSecure was unable to update and protect pc full range.Then I uninstalled your link FSECURE 2012, FSECURE installed back in 2011 and only used the key that came from me CHIP Konstenlos directly from www.FSECURE and my installed FSECURE 2011, extended to 24 December 2012.
Anyway FSECURE-2012 has not installed, it offers the right FSECURE 2013
Info: subject of long-term AV Comparitives and other companies is F Secure has long been among tipe PC protection packages.
I have tried many from AVG, AVAST, Norton, ESET, BitDefender ... paid unpaid, but to F Secure internet security proved to be meaningful protector, without unnecessary burdens pc, annoying commercials for other products and superior detection Updates.I so highly recommend .

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Total disappointing release from f-secure.No firewall and even they admire technique like webroot and trend micro they should at least given application control option and its easy to win battle then control application from windows in built firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.