Expired F-Secure Internet Security 2013 Free 1 Year Subscription Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I have already shared six months license promotion of F-Secure Internet Security 2013. And now here is a trick to get F-Secure Internet Security 2013 genuine subscription key for at least one year (via adding license over license). If you like, you can have it even more than 5 years – it is all up to you.

This trick has three parts: Before Hands, Get Free and Registration. The procedure is a little lengthy but it’s worth doing for an excellent security product and it will save some money for you.

Part I: Before applying for license request, you should know that:

1. One IP / One email can get only one license at maximum.

2. If you need one year or lengthier subscription of F-Secure Internet Security 2013, you will need to use more than one email address.

3. License request is being monitored through IP address tracking. This means one IP can get only one license at maximum.

4. As there is IP restriction, you may need to use different proxy services. Google can help you in this matter. Or if you want, you can use HotSpotShield which is free and reliable solution (You will need to disconnect and connect HotSpotShield to obtain a new IP for each license request).

Part II: Get Free License

1. First visit the F-Secure Internet Security 2012 promotion page given below. Fill all requested fields and then click on the “Weiter” button. The page is in German, Google Translate may be help to you.

https://shop.f-secure.com/cgi-bin/dlreg/reg=DE?ID=FSIS12-CU&desid=CHIP-IS&src=chip13

708x402xF-Secure-Internet-Security-2012-Free-Giveaway.jpg.pagespeed.ic.C9K39sUb28.jpg

After license request, if you see webpage text like this, you will get your subscription key very soon. Any other text means license or IP address has already been used.

670x176xF-Secure-License-Request-Confirmation.jpg.pagespeed.ic.R8_dvckD1v.jpg

3. The Subscription License Key you received is valid for 3 Months only. So if you need one year (4*3 Months) or lengthier subscription of F-Secure Internet Security 2013, first clear your browser’s cookies and then repeat step 1- step 3 with another new IP and email address. You can repeat that exercise for as many times as you want but you need to use new email and IP address each and every time.

Part III: Registration
1. Download F-Secure Internet Security 2013 from this link (online installer) and install it.

http://download.sp.f-secure.com/SE/Retail/installer/2/F-SecureNetworkInstaller_IS2013-ESTORE-TRIAL-GLOBAL_.exe

2. Right click on F-Secure icon in task-bar. A new menu will open. Now click on View my subscription.

F-Secure-Internet-Security-2013-Registration-1.jpg

3. A new windows will open. Click on blue text Add new subscription or campaign code.

652x468xF-Secure-Internet-Security-2013-Enter-New-Key.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fMkiYiu5XX.jpg

4. Another new window will open. Copy and paste one of your keys in the text box labeled as My subscription key is:. Press button Validate and let it connect to internet to validate your license.

649x475xF-Secure-Internet-Security-2013-Validate-License.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZLkDBslU6s.jpg

652x465xF-Secure-Internet-Security-2013-Subscription.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OsPruNVpkQ.jpg

5. After validation, you can also see your license life in Subscription window. You can repeat this license validation process for as many times as you want but each and every time you need to use the new license subscription key.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
karatz said:
puturaya20 said:
stupid not work!!!!!!!!
Rilex bro don't angry,it's not good for health :D
you can go here for more detail -> http://computelogy.com/2012/10/free-f-secure-internet-security-2013-for-one-year/
hope that will work for you.
sorry my bad english :p
take your time,read article carefully
and read comment too.

Like Karatz said it's not good for health :D
It works for me, just follow the instructions carefully

puturaya20

Level 1
Apr 4, 2012
BoraMurdar said:
karatz said:
puturaya20 said:
stupid not work!!!!!!!!
Rilex bro don't angry,it's not good for health :D
you can go here for more detail -> http://computelogy.com/2012/10/free-f-secure-internet-security-2013-for-one-year/
hope that will work for you.
sorry my bad english :p
take your time,read article carefully
and read comment too.

Like Karatz said it's not good for health :D
It works for me, just follow the instructions carefully

sory soryyyyyy sorrryyyyyy

excuse me
key turns me on now its time to install F-Secure Internet Security 2013
I try on now after install F-Secure Internet Security 2013
valid work teryata 2030

I am a fool!!!!!!!!!

What key is safe no raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.