On Sale F-Secure Internet Security 2025 US Key (1 Year / 1 Device) 16,96€

Offer availability and promo codes can change. Check the provider's current terms and expiry date.
Thread details
Promo page
https://www.kinguin.net/category/304346/f-secure-internet-security-2025-us-key-1-year-1-device
How to get a license
add to cart
Create An Account / Guest checkout
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Email address
    • Address and location

Brownie2019

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran
F‑Secure Internet Security's award-winning protection lets you use your computer to surf the web, shop online, and use Internet banking without worrying. F‑Secure Internet Security automatically protects you and your PCs against malware, hackers, and identity theft. Whenever you go online, your banking transactions are secured with banking protection, and you can decide what content your children can and cannot see.
 
As one other member continued to say, its interface is simple & doesn't require lots of knowledge to setup, & when I have used it no up-sell or ads, & still gives reasonable protection but I concur its not as good as it once was.
 
I bought Kaspersky Standard for my second machine in the hope that it wouldn't fail with banking. One day it seemed perfect, but the next day it was over. The protection kicked in, but refused me to do anything, everything froze with the banking program. No matter what bank I tried, Kaspersky wouldn't work, and there was nothing I could do. Went back to F-Secure where this has never happened for many years, and now this is ok.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top