Expired F-Secure SAFE 3 Device 6 month trial

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Nope, it's english. Working fine here. Brilliant product from F-Secure.

Thank you , I asked because I see German and Russian in the websites

I'll try it on my multiboot old netbook :p

Reactions: Nedim

hamilton

Level 2
Verified
Nov 6, 2016
It was incompatible with kaspersky antivirus and SuperAntispyware and GridinSoft Anti-Malware.so i uninstalled it.

soccer97

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
May 22, 2014
It was incompatible with kaspersky antivirus and SuperAntispyware and GridinSoft Anti-Malware.so i uninstalled it.

F-Secure SAFE is a Full Internet Security Product- IMHO, it seems you have too many products running at once. That actually decreases your protection. Head over to the Security Configuration Forum for some advice to improve your config :)

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
As @soccer97 said, a clash between F-Secure and another full AV suite is expected behavior.

@blueblackwow65 where does your experience come from? I had F-Secure an all my desktops and laptops and didn't notice a slowdown. In fact, F-Secure is one of the few solutions that really don't feel like they have to announce their presence every other minute. Also, detection is great according to many voices here and elsewhere.

Reactions: brambedkar59

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
I tried it and tested with certain malware and viruses ,just my findings. It is like Comodo but not free I found.It is better on stopping bad programs from starting. I also had to remove spywareblaster,and superantispyware both of these I do not use in realtime.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Wow, thanks. I haven't tested with malware myself, but detection rates are supposed to be great.

Reactions: brambedkar59

Countryboy_MN

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
May 30, 2013
This is a great promo to try out F-Secure. A whopping six months! It's been awhile since I used it so I'm looking forward to trying it out again! :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.