Expired F-Secure SAFE - free 6 months for 3 devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
F-Secure SAFE is a security solution for PC and Mac as well as for mobile devices. The software protects you from all threats on the Internet including current threats such as the Locky encryption Trojan. This so-called ransomware blocks access to user data and then requires a ransom to release the data. In addition, F-Secure SAFE protects you from all future and previously unknown threats.

Use google translate,fill in details and you should be able to get this promotion.
Note:
You cannot use an email already used for another activation of the product.

Hope it works out for some people!!:)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
SIb9D5TQ_o.gif

Great share! Thanks. (y)

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
6 programs? Which ones are they? because it's strange unless you have 6 antivirus programs installed on your computer.
From what I remember when I used it,it does want you to uninstall malwarebytes!
You can then reinstall it.
There could be others but I don't know:)

I used to use it in the past and it was very good!!

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
From what I remember when I used it,it does want you to uninstall malwarebytes!
You can then reinstall it.
There could be others but I don't know:)

I used to use it in the past and it was very good!!
I've used F-Secure for a long time, never told me to uninstall anything, unless I have another AV in Malwarebytes, of course he uninstalled it, because now it's a full AV, and we all know that two AV home conflict, in the case up there the guy can only have 6 AV installed, for him to have asked to remove, and I do not know why having 6 security programs, this is to be more than paranoid, totally unnecessary.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
This is a nice piece of software. However, the downsides to this program is that it can be system heavy and the false positive are quite high from the last time I tried using it. Sadly, it was the massive amount of false positives that really turned me away from this program.

Still a nice find though! (y)

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
This is a nice piece of software. However, the downsides to this program is that it can be system heavy and the false positive are quite high from the last time I tried using it. Sadly, it was the massive amount of false positives that really turned me away from this program.

Still a nice find though! (y)
Heavy? that's weird, It is considered by security sites as the lightest along with ESET, and for me it has always been the lightest, I have used it for a long time and it has never disturbed me in this matter.

Last edited:

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
6 programs? Which ones are they? because it's strange unless you have 6 antivirus programs installed on your computer.
The 6 programs are spywareblaster,malwarebytes,zemana,hitman,adwcleaner,forgot other one ,these are ALL on demand scanners I have none of these programs running realtime,why should there be conflicts? I did not have a antivirus running except voodoo.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
The 6 programs are spywareblaster,malwarebytes,zemana,hitman,adwcleaner,forgot other one ,these are ALL on demand scanners I have none of these programs running realtime,why should there be conflicts? I did not have a antivirus running except voodoo.
You can reinstall them after installing F Secure without any issues.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Very true but is it worth it ,F-secure is good but high in resources and alot of false positives.
Actually @Claudiano mentioned it is light even with all those engines running!
I never encountered many false positives from deepguaud.
To answer your question it's a free extended trial give it a run and see for yourself:)

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
99b510409671fafb94f1bed76ded87d11289628c

F-Secure SAFE - free for 1 year for 5 devices

Promoted again at Comss.ru:

F-Secure SAFE is a new security tool from F-Secure for users of computers and mobile devices. It combines all award-winning F-Secure technologies into a single security environment that encompasses all of your devices. Now you can protect the online life of the whole family with the help of a single service F-Secure SAFE.

Promo: F-Secure SAFE - бена 1 год. Защи 5 вашиств

Landing Page: https://campaigns.f-secure.com/safe/virg...ile/en_GB/

Note
To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an IP address from the UK.
1. Go to the Landing Page above.

2. Complete the registration by filling out the form - enter your name, surname, e-mail address and set the password. Click the "Create account" button to create an account.
3. Confirm the registration by clicking on the link in the message that will come to your e-mail.
4. On the account page F-Secure SAFE in the lower drop-down menu,
5. Select "Add Devices" to install protection on 5 of any of your devices, including PCs with Windows 7 and higher, macOS, Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad.

Conditions
  • This license is for 1 year for 5 devices, only for home (personal) use.
  • The license is valid from the moment it is received.
  • You receive free updates during the term of the license.
  • No free technical support.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.