Expired F-Secure SAFE - free 6 months for 3 devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
I've used F-Secure for a long time, never told me to uninstall anything, unless I have another AV in Malwarebytes, of course he uninstalled it, because now it's a full AV, and we all know that two AV home conflict, in the case up there the guy can only have 6 AV installed, for him to have asked to remove, and I do not know why having 6 security programs, this is to be more than paranoid, totally unnecessary.

FSECURE With zemana antimalware its asking for uninstall it and many others products.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
F-Secure SAFE - free for 1 year. Protect your 5 devices

1. Go to the promotion page (in English)
2. Complete the registration by filling out the form - enter your name, surname, e-mail address and set the password. Click the "Create account" button to create an account.
3. Confirm the registration by clicking on the link in the message that will come to your e-mail.
4. On the account page F-Secure SAFE

IP address from the UK (Use VPN)

Emma Parker

Level 1
Verified
Jul 18, 2018
F-Secure SAFE is a security solution for PC and Mac as well as for mobile devices. The software protects you from all threats on the Internet including current threats such as the Locky encryption Trojan. This so-called ransomware blocks access to user data and then requires a ransom to release the data. In addition, F-Secure SAFE protects you from all future and previously unknown threats.

Use google translate,fill in details and you should be able to get this promotion.
Note:
You cannot use an email already used for another activation of the product.

Hope it works out for some people!!:)
is this giveaway still active?

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Using Windscribe (y)
F-Secure SAFE | Internet security for all devices
UK connection......
Looking like it’s still active. 1yr/ 5 devices
557FCD36-C9CC-4587-8CF7-BCE2F2CBBBEE.jpeg

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.