Site of promotion
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/200-f-secure-safe-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
Event
  • Giveaway
  • Instructions
    -Go to Indicated Page (All Information are There) Or Go to the Offer Page , enter the special promo code: " RH17FYH3FD " and the email address, then press the " Weiter " button .

-On the next page, click " Download ."

-Create an account.

-After confirming the registration in the received letter, go to the account page and add your device. Download and install antivirus .

irfanuas

Level 2
    Verified
    f-secure-safe-3-geraete-2-jahre-2018.jpg

Free license for 1 year for the comprehensive anti-virus solution F-Secure SAFE. Provide reliable protection for your one device, a computer running Windows, MacOS, a smartphone or tablet on Android or iOS.

F-Secure SAFE - an antivirus solution that provides comprehensive security on a global network, protects against viruses, trojans and ransomware. Provides reliable protection for your internet surfing and online shopping. Using parental control will help protect children from Internet threats.

Note:
    To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an IP address from Germany!

Terms of Offer:

• This is a 1 year license for 1 device, for home (personal) use only.
    • The license expires with the registration of a new account.
    • You get free updates during the license term.
    • There is no free technical support.

hm. windscribe didn't work for me. i wonder what's leaking my location? i tried it in incognito mode so it couldn't read any cookie. i tried i with a couple of chrome's vpn extensions too, and they were not fooled by my attempts to plunder their regional generosity. i think they have a list of vpns, and they're checking it twice, to find out who is being naughty or nice.
    • Dieses Angebot ist in Ihrer Region nicht verfügbar.

cliffspab

Level 3
    hm. windscribe didn't work for me. i wonder what's leaking my location? i tried it in incognito mode so it couldn't read any cookie. i tried i with a couple of chrome's vpn extensions too, and they were not fooled by my attempts to plunder their regional generosity. i think they have a list of vpns, and they're checking it twice, to find out who is being naughty or nice.
    Windscribe browser extension didn't work for me but the VPN Unlimited one did.

marcopaone

Level 3
    Verified
    Same Here

yuanyasmine

Level 1
    Hi, I've entered the special promo code: " RH17FYH3FD " and the email address, then press the " Weiter " button. I've tried on Chrome and Firefox, but nothing happened...Can anyone help me?

kiric96

Level 19
    Verified
    Most of F-Secure giveaways last for at least a month or so... being that this was posted on Jan, It is possible that the giveaway is expired.

side note: I checked the given code, and all the seats were taken