On Sale! F-Secure Total 2022 62% Discount

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
If you are willing to use the special offer for MT.com members for ranks higher than 5, please post your request in below topic and I will send you a discount code based on your User Level:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://malwaretips.com/threads/antivirus-special-offers.99741/[/URL]

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Dear MT users,

This is a special offer from SerialCart.com dedicated to malwaretips.com members (as it is described HERE.)

F-Secure-Total-640x640.png
F-Secure Total 2022
From $86.99 $33,12

Up to 10 Devices
Click here to view this offer

Note: Please note that this a global license and the pricing of this product is calculated based on the original global pricing on F-Secure.com. F-Secure might have different pricing in various regions and countries which we can not be used for our pricing calculations.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@LouisBastor
Hi,

This is weird in both cases :unsure:. At Serialcart.com I used the link SerialCart Support Center – 24/7 Support for SerialCart Services for creating the tickets. And every time the system notified me that the ticket was created/sent. Haven’t received any confirmation email though as I did two years ago.

Here in the forum I clicked your profile and typed a message. Don’t know if it still under some moderator check or did it just vanish :unsure::)!

But if it’s OK, I could just ask you here (although off-topic) since my situation is somewhat urgent concerning my soon ending F-Secure Total subscription:

1) Are the F-Secure Total licenses global (i.e., works in Finland where I currently stay)? (My existing one works flawlessly - which I bought from you - so I guess nothing has changed. Just wanted to check.)

2) Are there any additional costs to your offer $ 62.09 (5 devices, 2 years) for European customers (see: https://serialcart.com/buy/f-secure-total/ )

Thank you 🙏 !
First thank you for your interest. I asked our sysadmin to check our ticketing system, there was 2 tickets some days ago with a typo in the email address and therefore, it was rejected via the mail server of the person who had created the ticket. Maybe it was your ticket... otherwise we have received no more tickets. To contact us you can also use the orange floating icon on our website located on the left-down corner of the page. Please make sure that you enter your email address correctly. Anyways, I am sorry for the inconvenience ... :) .. We are working on a privacy-friendly customer chat support system and soon we will no longer have such issues :)

Regarding your questions:
1) Are the F-Secure Total licenses global (i.e., works in Finland where I currently stay)? (My existing one works flawlessly - which I bought from you - so I guess nothing has changed. Just wanted to check.)

Yes, nothing has changed and after your order you will get an original license key sourced directly from F-Secure from us and you will be able to manage your license key via your my.f-secure.com account as before.

2) Are there any additional costs to your offer $ 62.09 (5 devices, 2 years) for European customers (see: https://serialcart.com/buy/f-secure-total/ )

We have always tried our best to push our prices down, the only fee that might be applied on this price (which already includes the 20% VAT) is the gateway fee. Usually other shops include this fee in the price but we would like to be completely transparent with our customer (and as it is mentioned on the product page below the add to cart button) the payment fee will be added to this price. The payment fee depending on the payment method differed between 2-5% for EU customers and 3-5% for non-EU customers and we will pay this fee directly to the Credit Card gateway - or - PayPal.

To see the final price please add the products which you would like to order and then check the final price in the final payment page.

At the moment we have a F-Secure + Mullvad VPN bundle if you are interested also :) ...

LouisBastor

Feb 9, 2018
Many thanks @SerialCart for your detailed response! Will be making an order soon :)! Also want to thank here for the last F-Secure Total license I bought from Serialcart.com; everything has been working stellar for two years now!

Regarding the tickets I created in your website: It may very well be that there has been a mistake in form of typo in them. For that I am sorry! Furthermore, I did made one contact request using the orange floating icon. Don’t know where that went :unsure: - I hope that too didn’t had typo in the email address🤦‍♂️.

Well be that as it may, I will be visiting the store and renewing the F-Secure license. The Mullvad bundle sounds very interesting. Will have to check it too!

Thanks again!

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Many thanks @SerialCart for your detailed response! Will be making an order soon :)! Also want to thank here for the last F-Secure Total license I bought from Serialcart.com; everything has been working stellar for two years now!

Regarding the tickets I created in your website: It may very well be that there has been a mistake in form of typo in them. For that I am sorry! Furthermore, I did made one contact request using the orange floating icon. Don’t know where that went :unsure: - I hope that too didn’t had typo in the email address🤦‍♂️.

Well be that as it may, I will be visiting the store and renewing the F-Secure license. The Mullvad bundle sounds very interesting. Will have to check it too!

Thanks again!
No problem at all. I myself make so many typo mistakes :geek: ... I once ordered a license key with a wrong email address and obviously I never got the license key :D

If you are interested in the Mullvad+F-Secure Safe bundle offer, let me know so I can send you the link of the offer.

All the best,
Al

LouisBastor

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks @SerialCart for the response!

Yeah typos do happen 😆! Should just double check everything before hitting “send” I guess.

Looking at my bank account 🥶, I think I’ll have to pass the Mullvad bundle offer in this occasion. And since the F-Secure Total has Freedome it becomes with a somekind of VPN. It’s no Mullvad though…

But thanks for the offer anyway!

AG3S

Level 2
Oct 14, 2020
I used F-Secure for two years, I have to say it is really a stable software. Does not slowdown your PC or Mac and it has a good detection rate with low false positives.

It is obvious that they have put so much work into it. Obviously many people have different opinion and needs but I see it as a really reliable security software...

And for me the best part is the license and device management. Unlike many other software you can easily add and remove devices and use the same license when you change your PC without needing to contact their support or the reseller.

I am now using Malwarebytes, it is also a great software but to be honest I miss the license management of F-Secure. What I like about Malwarebytes is that I can use it in combination with WD.

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

I used F-Secure for two years, I have to say it is really a stable software. Does not slowdown your PC or Mac and it has a good detection rate with low false positives.

It is obvious that they have put so much work into it. Obviously many people have different opinion and needs but I see it as a really reliable security software...

And for me the best part is the license and device management. Unlike many other software you can easily add and remove devices and use the same license when you change your PC without needing to contact their support or the reseller.

I am now using Malwarebytes, it is also a great software but to be honest I miss the license management of F-Secure. What I like about Malwarebytes is that I can use it in combination with WD.
Yes I agree with you. F-Secure is decent. I complained about the price and nothing else. Regarding Malwarebytes, you can manage your licenses and devices from the online portal. Just login to your account and you can remove or add devices.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Yes I agree with you. F-Secure is decent. I complained about the price and nothing else. Regarding Malwarebytes, you can manage your licenses and devices from the online portal. Just login to your account and you can remove or add devices.
I agree with you, F-Secure is a little bit on the expensive side but their Pro version is a good offer though ...

Regarding Malwarebytes:
Yes and No :)
We have two different Malwarebytes licenses, Site licenses which are more expensive and the customer can manage his/her licenses him self and TechBench licenses which is offered only through the official Malwarebytes partners and is less expensive.

As the Malwarebytes partner we offer both however, on our website we only sell TechBench but if someone asks for the Site licenses we also offer those. The only difference between these two (apart from the price) is the sales support. As their partner we take over some part of the support such as resetting the licenses when customers reinstall their Windows or buy a new PC and so on.

LouisBastor

Feb 9, 2018
Just wanted to write an update. (Sorry for the delay, I have had all kinds of personal issues going on…)

So, I made the F-Secure Total license (5 devices, 2 years) purchase from SerialCart.com 10th of August. The purchase was without any problems. Payed using PayPal. Everything went quickly and smoothly. License works and updated automatically to all my devices when typed to my account at my.f-secure.com.

This is now my second 2-year F-Secure Total license bought from SerialCart. I can truly recommend this site. The pricing on F-Secure is awesome compared to what I found elsewhere. For the price and the quality (in my opinion) of F-Secure Total it is a bargain. Wholly recommended!

Thank you SerialCart.com, and @SerialCart for the help!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.