Not open for further replies.

Syafiq

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
Hi, everyone ! I will gladly appreciate your help, Thank you :)
1 week before i tried to install this update, i installed the 16299.192(delta update) from the Ms.Update catalog website. Will it conflict with this cumulative update ?

Reactions: frogboy
D

Deleted member 65228

Welcome to tech support mister The IP leads back to in a India but I assure you we are in the a US

sir I am ms certified technician in a partnership and we have technician wualified to help with the virus problem

your network has a breach there are 10 troian on the network stopping de update

sir turrn off yar PC and turn it back on yes then pay us $800 for the Supreme Repair Security Plus Plus package ok yes sir and the update will work ok magically yes is magic :ROFLMAO:

(Just a joke of course)

Upvote 0

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
MAKE SURE UR LAPTOP/DESKTOP IS PLUGGED IN (IMPORTANT)...Check the error code..Search on GOOGLE(If possible)..Disable AV real time protecion...
Most importantly..is YOUR WINDOWS A GENUINE COPY..

Reactions: Syafiq
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65228

MAKE SURE UR LAPTOP/DESKTOP IS PLUGGED IN (IMPORTANT)...Check the error code..Search on GOOGLE(If possible)..Disable AV real time protecion...
Most importantly..is YOUR WINDOWS A GENUINE COPY..
He solved the issue already, see post above my joke one.

He reinstalled Windows and then the update worked.

Btw you don't need to use caps in all your posts, caps is equal to shouting online.

Upvote 0

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Sorry for reinstalling Windows, I didn't see this thread on time. Solution to the problem:
  1. Definitely, uninstall KB4056892,
  2. run the DISM tool (elevated command prompt) or Admin PowerShell
    Code:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
  3. Then manually install KB4058258.

Upvote 0

Syafiq

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
@BoraMurdar no problem, my friend :) I have already tried your suggestion, but when i starts the DISM command line, it stuck on 20% and it didn't move :) I read on ms. article that if i have already tried all the fix and it didn't work, the last step is reinstalling Windows :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.