Solved Fake Adobe Flash update and Chrome update

vesper

Thread author
Dec 10, 2014
I too have been grappling with this problem which popped unexpectedly today out of nowhere. Followed instructions, here is the report, I appreciate any help received in getting rid of this pesky problem, so thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• zoek-results.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 114

argus

Former MalwareTips Staff
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
I too have been grappling with this problem which popped unexpectedly today out of nowhere. Followed instructions, here is the report, I appreciate any help received in getting rid of this pesky problem, so thanks in advance

Re-run zoek and run this script:

Code:
jkgndigjghkfkmhahpidjpmgdmjokgoe;chr
emptyalltemp;
autoclean;
emptyclsid;

vesper

Thread author
Dec 10, 2014
Ok, it's done. Before your reply I was running first scan with ViPre antivirus, newly downloaded. Then I ran zoek again like you said, and here is the report. ViPre found both a trojan and an adware and safely removed them.

Attachments

• zoek-results2.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 128

argus

Former MalwareTips Staff
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
Re-run zoek and run this script:

Code:
jkgndigjghkfkmhahpidjpmgdmjokgoe;chr
createsrpoint;
autoclean;
ipconfig /flushdns;b

vesper

Thread author
Dec 10, 2014
Done, here it is and hope its the last of it lol

Attachments

• zoek-results3.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 76

vesper

Thread author
Dec 10, 2014
I think it's gone now. Running a few websites, no blockage, no more blue links with green arrows in google, no more ads period. I feel much better now, the computer isn't even 2 weeks old! Thanks for everything, I will let you know for sure whether it's definitely gone later on today. Much appreciate your assistance :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.