Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
I too have been grappling with this problem which popped unexpectedly today out of nowhere. Followed instructions, here is the report, I appreciate any help received in getting rid of this pesky problem, so thanks in advance
I too have been grappling with this problem which popped unexpectedly today out of nowhere. Followed instructions, here is the report, I appreciate any help received in getting rid of this pesky problem, so thanks in advance
Ok, it's done. Before your reply I was running first scan with ViPre antivirus, newly downloaded. Then I ran zoek again like you said, and here is the report. ViPre found both a trojan and an adware and safely removed them.
I think it's gone now. Running a few websites, no blockage, no more blue links with green arrows in google, no more ads period. I feel much better now, the computer isn't even 2 weeks old! Thanks for everything, I will let you know for sure whether it's definitely gone later on today. Much appreciate your assistance