Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
I've voted for 3 products (360, F-secure, GData) but IMO 360IS wins this round when it comes to detection it has a great detection rate, and its performance is great also no boot slowdown. and on RAM usage its about 35-40MB. Fast scanning, cleaning. Besides BD engine it has QVM and their cloud engines which their detection rate is also great. 3 engine in 1 product and no impact on system you need nothing more.

ifacedown

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
I've voted for 3 products (360, F-secure, GData) but IMO 360IS wins this round when it comes to detection it has a great detection rate, and its performance is great also no boot slowdown. and on RAM usage its about 35-40MB. Fast scanning, cleaning. Besides BD engine it has QVM and their cloud engines which their detection rate is also great. 3 engine in 1 product and no impact on system you need nothing more.
But in 360 Chinese Version, and the upcoming 360 Total Security, AVIRA engine will be added. There will be 4 engines. I don't know if BD will still be there.

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
But in 360 Chinese Version, and the upcoming 360 Total Security, AVIRA engine will be added. There will be 4 engines. I don't know if BD will still be there.
No I think the screenshots that posted recently not showing any sign of BD engine. I'd like if they add the Avira engine to the English 360IS as its on the chinese one it will be perfect. but I don't like the way they replaced BD with Avira on Total Security version.

ifacedown

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
roboscan = bad experience to me ^^
Ok. What can u say about Ad-Aware 11? It uses BitDefender too. Though very slow on scans, I notice it is light on the system because of very low CPU usage and very low read/write operations on the Hard Disk. Boot time is very slow but after around 5 boots it begins to be fast again.

thepierrezou

Level 8
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
If you want a product with great detection take ad aware free (bitdefender) but he doesn't have HIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.