fearlessscientist config

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks, fearless.., for sharing your configuration.:) It's seems very comfortable to me in it's security, and I like it! If you'd consider a bit more protection, try the free containment sandbox software www.sandboxie.com which protects you from 'bad sites' and malicious emails. It is like wearing a glove, if your hand was a computer system. I'm using it right now, & browse with it every time (except when performing updates). You can test drive extensions like the one below as installations are only temporary when done while contained in a "sandbox". You'll see.
You might try NoScript https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/ which blocks java script, but adjusts to your preferences.;) PS CCleaner has a safe disk wipe feature I'd just learned about from a knowledgeable member's post. You'll find it under tools, & it shall wipe the traces specifically from free disc space only!

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.