"Feedback" MT responds sluggish and connection lost at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I'm getting this error
https://i.imgur.com/AgS8kFC.png
During 11:45-11:50 pm
I mostly browse the "Recent Post" section

No idea if that helps at all, though.

I'm gonna see if that helps

This helps a lot! Will look into this. Thank you!
Quick question, are you using any security product that comes with HTTPS scanning (eg: ESET Smart Security) ?

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
This helps a lot! Will look into this. Thank you!
Quick question, are you using any security product that comes with HTTPS scanning (eg: ESET Smart Security) ?
Yes, I'm using ESET. But I have the HTTPS scanning disabled since I don't want it to conflict with Adguard's WFP driver.

I can try disabling Adguard if you think it can help.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yes, I'm using ESET. But I have the HTTPS scanning disabled since I don't want it to conflict with Adguard's WFP driver.

I can try disabling Adguard if you think it can help.

When you check the certificate that we provide it's signed by COMODO, right? It's not signed by ESET or another company? It should look like this:

234.jpg

Last edited:

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.