Filen.io - Next Generation E2E Encrypted Cloud Storage

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Start with 10GB Free includes all features of paid plan.
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • Client side encryption
  • Zero knowledge technology
Monthly, Annual and Lifetime plans available.

Roadmap: Filen – Next Generation End-To-End Encrypted Cloud Storage

LEECH Warning!
Can I have multiple free accounts?
We offer our users a really generous amount of free storage, with no real limits (except for storage space, of course). If you create more than one free account (to get more total storage space), we will block all your accounts and also block any additional accounts you create. Just don't do it, it's not worth it. If you like the service, consider signing up for a Pro subscription, which will make our service even more sustainable.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Reactions: Jonny Quest

LM77

Level 1
Verified
Sep 11, 2016
My personal experience w/ Filen's speed is very good - and I just signed up for the free plan very recently, after the aforementioned Cloudwards.net review appeared. So maybe speeds improved since then, or maybe this was just my personal, and very favorable experience.

Reactions: ZeroDay

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.