Expired Final Test for Thread Prefix on Giveaway Forum

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
tis the season for miracles so hope to win a invisible gift also

so heck count me in also and what a great giveaway

thanks so very much

:)

James

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I have 10 extra imaginary keys for any software that you want- just use your own imagination and they will magically past to you.
You can use them anytime in your dreams.

Thanks. :D

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
I'm giving away 10.000 keys of the most successful AV of 2015, just PM me if you could not get in time ;)

Thanks. :D

ehem

Verified
Dec 2, 2013
i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%202.png
:p

Reactions: BoraMurdar

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This shall be very interesting.

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
By reading the replies of several members, I can basically tell who does not read before posting.
So for those members the giveaway will be for a virtual free eye examine and a virtual pair of glasses to help you read.

For those members who are just too lazy to read, here is a gift for you- Balabolka, is a free Text-To-Speech (TTS) program.
Just copy text and paste into program and it will read to you. Balabolka is available it both installer and portable versions.

Enjoy!! :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Lets see if our members really pay attention to details.In the spirit of testing our new site and the giveaway test here,I will hand out some Bitdefender Total Security 2014 1 year keys.
Have to have at least 2 posts
A reply to this thread does not count as one of the 2 posts
If you dont have any posts and or 2 or less than see below:
1 post should be here http://malwaretips.com/forums/new-member-introductions.31/
1 post should be here http://malwaretips.com/forums/security-configuration-wizard.12/

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.