Expired Final Test for Thread Prefix on Giveaway Forum

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Alright, no need to be greedy. :D

D

Deleted member 178

Umbra Total Security 2014 is released today !!!! It is worth 100$

Find the thread hidden in the forum , make a post with a big "count me in" and you will receive a free 3 year key

Dont miss it !

:D

D

Deleted member 178

of course, we developped a top-notch software:

i dont want to disclose some of our technologies coming soon, but i can tell you one of new feature:

The Cluster Virtualization

what is a cluster Virtualization? you all know about sandboxie and other similar soft (comodo sandbox, etc...) , we push the limit farther, indeed we are now able to virtualize your HDD clusters, to be simple , every cluster of your HDD is virtualized , so any bytes written on the HDD after UTS installation is totally virtual ! we dont create a sandbox, your HDD is cloned into a full Sandbox

In case of infection that may successfully breach our many barriers , UTS automatically remove the virtual cluster and replace it with a brand new one totally clean, the removal efficiency is 100% , nothing is left ! rootkit, bootkit, MBR infections are all neutralized.

this is one of our new feature, we are doing an overall change in UTS, focusing on prevention and removal !

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.