Finally I found my Dropbox a good partner…Do you use some tools for cloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan9977

Thread author
Apr 30, 2014
Recently I found a COOL chrome extension, which can save web files directly to Google Drive and Dropbox. It’s called Ballloon. I spotted it when I find some tools which can improve my working efficiency.
I’m tired of those downloading steps before I keep some online files to cloud. Ballloon exactly solved the problem. I just need right click the file and choose the destination cloud, all works are done.
It is worth mentioning that the awesome experience of saving images. It only need ONE click when save images to could. I compared it with other similar extensions, this “one-click” function is pretty distinctive. If there are a bunch of pictures need to be saved in a short time, it will be really convenient.
And Balloon is incredibly fast! Especially when I am fed up with the slow download speed.

If you use Dropbox or Google Drive as well, I think it will be every useful to you. c:
IJTGb3I.png

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Now this is one tool i can use to save all of my thousands of forum avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.