Status
Not open for further replies.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Neowin said:
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.

The Web is all about innovation, and Firefox sets the pace with dozens of new features to deliver a faster, more secure and customizable Web browsing experience for all.

User Experience. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.

Performance. Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.

Security. Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.

Customization. Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.

Download: Firefox 20.0 for Windows | 20.1 MB (Freeware)
Download: Firefox 20.0 for Linux | 22.3 MB
Download: Firefox 20.0 for MacOS | 38.3 MB
View: Firefox Website | Release Notes

Source

D

Deleted member 178

i will not move from Chrome until FF has buit-in flash player & flash sandboxing ^^

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
i will not move from Chrome until FF has buit-in flash player & flash sandboxing ^^

Well that is one thing that would be nice to see...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
In my observation Firefox is likely fall behind with Chrome, Opera, IE and others in terms of features, performance and many more.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well, their trying to keep up with Chrome with the rapid releases of updates.

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
Well phooey, this update won't let me adjust page size, can adjust font size but not page size. Have the page size plugin installed but it won't work now - nothing works to adjust page size. Having to use Pale Moon for he moment. Any ideas???

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Did you try using the hotkey in keyboard for zooming the page size Ctrl + ?

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
jamescv7 said:
Did you try using the hotkey in keyboard for zooming the page size Ctrl + ?
Yep, even reinstalled it a couple of times with no luck.
Pale Moon seems the exact same as Firefox in every respect (except page sizing works in it), so may stay with it.
Thanks for the suggestion, though.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Have you tried Waterfox? that could be different. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
DrBeenGolfing said:
Will Waterfox work with a 32 bit system?

Oh, my mistake didn't know you were on a 32 bit machine. No they won't they only work with 64 bit systems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.