Not open for further replies.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
VOTED: I LIKE YAHOO! :cool:

I say Kudos to Firefox. Yahoo is the only search engine I use... the Yahoo homepage doesn't do it for me, but I only need the search engine not the homepage. I always switch my searches from Google to Yahoo, not a fan of Google.

One and only thing I found better about Google is its "image search" its very good or the best. Besides that I never find the rare sites and info I look for. I'd use Bing or anything else before it. :confused:

I also like the Gecko engine much more then Q-Tip or whatever Chrome runs on, which doesnt' load certain pages right due to the Qkit? s/p. I had uninstall google toolbar and update services from another PC. Chrome has way too many seperate processes on task manager. This and AVG are a PUP to me, "bundled junkware". I gave Google many chances and never been happy with their look or usability, even Adobe tries to put Chrome on my PC, I don't want it man! :p

Criticism of Google

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Criticism of Google includes alleged misuse and manipulation of search results, its use of others' intellectual property, concerns that its compilation of data may violate people's privacy, censorship of search results and content, and the energy consumption of its servers as well as concerns over traditional business issues such as antitrust, monopoly, and restraint of trade.

Google Inc. is an American multinational public corporation invested in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products,[1] and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program.[2][3]

Google's stated mission is "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful";[4] this mission, and the means used to accomplish it, have raised concerns among the company's critics. Much of the criticism pertains to issues that have not yet been addressed by cyber law.

Google is building up a digital superstate, says German media boss

http://www.theguardian.com/technolo...lding-digital-superstate-german-media-dopfner

Last edited:
Reactions: Sr. Normal

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.