Firefox and other programs using too much of RAM after update.

Satya Arjun Patra

New Member
Verified
Hello guys,
My softwares and programs are using too much RAM after update. 4-5 days ago, I updated my Firefox to 41.1 and installed other updates including some of the windows updates. I disabled all add-ons and extensions and themes of Firefox, I am using Ftweak's RAMRush and BlueSprig's JetClean to optimize my RAM. I know only 2GB RAM is not sufficient nowadays :(. I posted here just because, before update, after opening Firefox the normal RAM usage was 52%. I could not even understand but why Windows Firewall is disabled and its not getting enabled too. I could not even install Merriam-Webster Dictionary app. When I ran FRST and checked the logs, I found many programs' name were there that I uninstalled ages back. So please help. Waiting for replies. And Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top