Firefox crashing in Sandboxie and SD

Chigwells

Level 4
Thread author
Jan 16, 2012
Hi everyone, I've been having a recurring problem recently. I believe that running a browser in Sandboxie while in Shadow Defender should not cause a conflict. Firefox portable has been crashing quite frequently. I have updated Firefox twice, minor updates though...
Hah! It just crashed, thank you MalwareTips for saving my post. :p
I was downloading a software update, and just as the download is finished, that's when Firefox gets stuck, each time.
Anyway, as I was saying before it so rudely crashed on me, I've uninstalled and re-installed both Sandboxie and Shadow Defender, but it is obviously still doing it.

I'm getting SBIE2224.
According to this thread forums.sandboxie.com • View topic - SBIE 2224 Error it could be the BitDefender TrafficLight add-on, I'll disable that, although I've had that for months without issue .

Any suggestions please?

SBIE2224.png

D

Deleted member 178

depend how you tweaked Sbie; maybe a restriction you put in place is creating the issue.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.